What stands out
- Compact and lightweight design is ideal for wardrobes, cupboards, closets and small rooms
- Uses compressor-free technology which makes it as quieter to run than a standard dehumidifier
- Easy to use - simply plug it in, press the button at the top of the dehumidifier and leave it to do its thing
- The water tank is large enough to hold up to 2 litres of water which means you wont have to empty it as often
- Automatically switches off once the water tank is full, so you dont have to worry about it overflowing
This lightweight and portable dehumidifier is great at removing excess moisture in small spaces where traditional units wont fit. Its compact size makes it ideal for using in wardrobes, cupboards, closets and pretty much anywhere thats prone to damp and condensation. The dehumidifier embraces the very latest Peltier technology which draws humidity from the air without the need for a compressor. As a result, theyre less moving parts, which not only makes it incredibly reliable and durable, it also makes it whisper quiet to run! Theres no humming noise to distract you so you can even use it in your bedroom at night.
The dehumidifier does away with any complicated control settings and keeps it simple with just an ON/OFF button. Simply plug it in, press the button at the top and leave it to work its magic. At the back of the model theres a 2L water tank thats large enough to allow for several days of operation without the need to be emptied. Once the water tank reaches full capacity, the dehumidifier automatically stops running to avoid any risk of overflowing. The light at the top of the unit even changes colour from green to yellow to indicate that the tank needs emptying.
- Suitable for small rooms and spaces
- Extracts up to 750ml per day
- Simple one-touch operation
- Noise level: 36dB
- Power consumption: 72W
- Water tank: 2 litres
- Built-in carry handle: Yes
- Dimensions: W x H x D: 228 x 373 x 150mm
- Weight: 2.34Kg
- 1 Year warranty
Whats in the box?
- 1 x MD2000 Dehumidifier
- 1 x 2L Water tank
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service