What stands out
- Unlike most smokers can also be used as a conventional charcoal BBQ.
- Durable steel construction with powder-coated finish
- 3 piece enamel coated steel grill
- Height adjustable charcoal pan gives the chef maximum flexibility
- Ideal for for medium to large sized groups of friends & family
- Built-in thermometer for precise cooking and perfect results
- Chimney & vents allow for air circulation.
- Two wheeled trolley for easy transportation
- Bottom wire shelf for storing essential accessories
- Separate smoking chamber, with well placed vents
An entry level charcoal smoker BBQ. Allows the chef to experiment with smoking food at an affordable price. The Kentucky Smoker can also be used as a standard charcoal BBQ giving a level of versatility that most smokers lack.
The lid has a built in thermometer so the chef can keep track of the temperature as the food cooks. A built in vent allows the air flow to be adjusted, raising or lowering the temperature in the BBQ. The charcoal grid is height adjustable. This allows you to vary how food is cooked & try different recipes
To the left of the BBQ is a smoking box. Charcoal & wood chips can be loaded in here. Once the chips are smoking, the air flow draws the smoke through into the main chamber, cooking the food & flavouring it at the same time. Different types of wood chips can be used to give a wide range of tastes & flavours.
A removable side shelf can be taken off to save space whilst the BBQ is being stored when not in use, or attached & used to hold food, condiments or cooking utensils when needed
- Enamelled cooking grills
- Removable side shelf
- Integrated lid thermometer
- Two height adjustable charcoal trays
- Bottom wire storage shelf
- 5 year warranty
- Bamboo handles
- Steel grill (coated with enamel), 3-piece measuring 66 x 36cm
- Stainless-Steel warming rack (60 x 18cm)
- Ash catcher