What stands out
- Fan main oven is great for fast and even cooking
- Hob, grill and double oven allow for flexible cooking
- Catalytic liners absorb grease for easier cleaning
- Flame failure device cuts off the gas when not in use
- Rated A for energy efficiency, saving you money
The Hotpoint Dual Fuel Double Oven Cooker comes in a stylish and sleek black colour. The main 65-litre electric oven is fan assisted to ensure an even distribution of heat and the conventional 35-litre oven also features an electric grill. Not only does this offer plenty of variety when it comes to cooking, but the oven also has an efficient A energy rating, so you are looking after the environment and saving on your energy bills.
With an electronic programmable timer, easy-read LCD display and catalytic self-cleaning liners in both cavities, this oven is user-friendly. Catalytic liners work using the heat of the oven to break down grease and fat, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning.
The four-burner gas hob with a glass lid has a flame safety device which senses when a flame has been extinguished and automatically cuts off the gas supply preventing a dangerous gas leak. With automatic ignition, the hob offers all the fast response and efficiency of gas cooking supported by easy usability.
- 4 gas burners in 2 sizes
- Electric conventional top oven
- Twin electric variable grill
- Electronic programmable timer for main oven
- Automatic ignition
- Slow cook setting
- Triple glazed cool touch doors to save you energy
- Full glass doors and lights in both ovens
- LPG convertible hob
- Drop down top door and side opening bottom door