- Centre conductor: 0.80mm 21% CCS
- Insulation: Highly foamed PE
- Insulation dia. over dielectric: 3.70+/-0.10mm
- Foil shiled coverage: >100%
- Double-shielded extension cable with an aluminum foil insulation
- Easy to connect coax extension cable
- Can be used to power camera as well
- Tight locking cable prevents accidental disconnection
- Standby, where the camera controller will last for several months before the battery becomes exhausted
- On, where the camera is switched on and is transmitting video and audio
- Injector Output: DC 48V, 350mA
- Splitter Output: DC 12V, 12W
- Min. Efficiency: 70%, 802.3af compliance
- AC100-240V, EU/US/UK Cord
- Allows you to turn your alarm on or off from a remote location by using the Yale CCTV App on your smartphone or tablet device.
- Simply plug the USB dongle in to the USB port on the CCTV DVR and pair it with your alarm.