What stands out
- Cook all year round; even bad weather won’t dampen its performance!
- Built to last thanks to its high quality materials and solid construction
- It’s ready to use in only 15 minutes!
- Cook up flavoursome food and add wood chips for that authentic smoked taste
- Integrated thermometer removes any guesswork, resulting in precision cooking
- Cheap to run; retains heat, reduces charcoal wastage and cooking time!
This hugely impressive 18” Kamado ceramic charcoal barbecue brings a whole new level to outdoor cooking and entertaining. Everything about it shouts “quality” – from its beautifully finished wooden side-shelves and handle, its solid, robust construction to the polished stainless-steel base. The fit and build is top class and the way the unit slots inside the gently padded base cradle is impressively precise. No expense has been spared. A combined weight of 57Kg vs the equivalent sized Big Green Egg’s 43Kg proves its strength. It’s even mounted on heavy duty locking castor wheels making it easy to manoeuvre.
Based on ancient Japanese cooking urns, Kamado barbecues are designed to last and this one is certainly no exception. In use, it maintains your chosen temperature, clearly and precisely indicated on the external gauge, thanks to its thick insulating ceramic shell and soft-closing spring loaded lid, which retains the heat and locks in moisture for incredibly succulent results. It’s highly efficient too, as it requires far less charcoal than your average charcoal grill, saving you money and time! Even the hassle of cleaning is reduced, as the main ceramic body is self-cleaning at a heat of up to 260°C!
You can cook virtually anything, it’s so versatile! Apart from the “usual” barbeque style cooking – grilling burgers, chicken or kebabs etc. - you can bake bread, roast a joint of meat or sear juicy steaks. A second grill rack which sits above the main one means you can cook more at the same time for when there’s extra guests. There’s a pizza stone included too, so you can make authentic pizzas with the toppings of your choice. You can even achieve the perfect authentic smoky rich flavours by simply adding wood chips to your charcoal! With the integrated thermometer it’s easy to check the temperature inside without even opening the lid! The fold-away wooden side shelves are convenient for holding extra ingredients, spices and essential barbecue utensils.
- BBQ type: 18” Kamado ceramic charcoal barbecue
- Stand: Heavy duty stainless steel trolley with padded base, preventing any scratching
- Handles: Solid wooden handles that are cool to touch when in use
- Fuel type: Charcoal (wood chips for smoking only)
- Slow cook / smoke: (83 °C - 108 °C / 180 °F - 225 °F)
- Sear: (260 °C - 330 °C / 500 °F - 625 °F)
- Grill / roast / bake: (163 °C - 191 °C / 325 °F - 375 °F)
- Cooking area: (Top grill) 38 x 38 cm, (bottom grill) 40.5 x 40.5 cm, (height in-between) 10 cm
- Total assembled dimensions including shelves: H111 x W107 x D62.5 cm
- Total weight (out of the box): 57Kg
- Finish: Dark grey
- Self-assembly required: Yes, advisable to have 2 people install the ceramic body
Whats in the box
- 1 x Ceramic charcoal barbecue
- 1 x 2nd layer grill with stands
- 1 x Pizza stone
- 1 x Heavy duty cover
- 1 x Manual
- Solid constructed premium 18" ceramic grill
- Flexible bottom grill
- Wooden side shelves
- Ceramic fire bowl and hinged ceramic lid
- Cast iron charcoal grate
- Black aluminum alloy top vent
- Bottom vent
- Built-in thermometer
- 2 locking castor wheels to keep your barbecue in position
- Rain cover included
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service