What stands out
· Environmentally friendly and future-proof
· Future-proof thanks to the most cutting-edge heat pump technology, reducing your energy usage.
· High energy efficiency class (A/A+)
· Very quiet operation – can even be used in densely built-up terraced housing estates
· Outstanding quality and durability
· Unique and innovative
· High performance and savings residential and commercial spaces with a heating capacity of 8KW.
· Temperature control systems to optimise the system
· Fitted with control systems for the refrigerant pressure and water flow rate of the system to protect the system under any operating conditions
· Simple and intuitive interface
This is a Monobloc heat pump for heating, cooling and domestic hot water production. The outdoor unit utilises R410A refrigerant with a Twin Rotary Full DC Inverter compressor. The heat pump is the only unit capable of producing domestic hot water at the same time as heating and cooling rooms, thanks to the special design of its refrigerant circuit.
During the summer, when used in conjunction with an EMIX tank, while working in cooling mode, water is heated to produce domestic hot water directly from the thermodynamic source using heat. This effectively provides hot water free of charge using heat recovery, rather than disposing of the heated air to the atmosphere.
Thanks to the FULL DC INVERTER technology, which can optimise the operation of the compressor and fans, the heat pump achieves an energy efficiency class A+ for heating and an energy efficiency class A for domestic hot water production, ensuring comfort and energy savings.
The unit is equipped with a circulation pump, compressor and DC inverter fans that modulate the power and speed based on the demand, ensuring the unit maximises its efficiency. The high level of soundproofing, the ability of the Argo-exclusive electronics to optimally operate the compressor cycle (“Smooth defrost”) and the implementation of of the ECO function all guarantee a low running noise.
The heat pump is compatible with third-party control systems and advanced systems too, and can be integrated with additional external heating sources (gas boilers, solid-fuel generators, etc.). It can also be combined with solar panels used to provide hot water and heating or to generate electricity.
Featuring an LCD display, the digital control panel is easy to use, both for operators (fitters and and Service Centres) and for end users, who can also decide to add a second drive board to their household.
· Heating / Cooling capacity: 8.1KW / 5.9KW
· Outdoor temperature Range (Heating): -20 / +35
· Outdoor temperature Range (Cooling): -20 / +35
· Outlet water temp: Up to 58¢ªC
· Power supply (Voltage/Phases/Frequency): 230V /1 Phase/50hz
· Maximum electric consumption: 3.5KW / 15.9A
· Refrigerant: R410A / 2088 kg CO2 eq.
· Refrigerant Standard charge (kg): 1.46
· Sound pressure: 44 dB(A)
· Weight (kg): 73
· Product Height (mm): 835
· Product Width (mm): 1190
· Product Depth (mm): 400