PRICE RETURNS TO £299 ON SATURDAY
Our best-selling Air Conditioner!
Looking for an affordable air conditioner for your home or office that's both reliable and versatile? Then the Amcor SF12000E is for you. It's our most popular air conditioner due to its low price and powerful cooling performance of 2.93 kW. Even at this budget price it's still packed with a wide range of useful features and is essentially a 3 in 1 unit - Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier and Fan. It is perfectly sized for small to medium rooms (up to 28 sqm) and comes with a remote control, an integrated handle and durable castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
Please Note: Stock of this Air Conditioner often sells out fast due to the low price.
Who are Amcor?
Amcor Group are one of the largest air conditioner manufacturers. For over 60 years, Amcor has specialised in indoor environmental control and focus on creating only the highest quality products making them one of the world's most trusted Air Conditioner brands.
Why this air conditioner is right for you:
- Ideal for the home and the small to medium-sized office
- Our best selling Air Conditioner
- New smaller, slimmer design
- 12 Month hassle-free warranty
- For business enquiries, call 0871 6201056
This air conditioner is packed full of features:
- Compact and small to suit average sized rooms
- 3 in 1 unit with Air Conditioner, Fan and Dehumidifier function
- Low power consumption - costs less to run than many other units
- Easy-set electronic touch controls with remote control
- 24 hour timer so you can pre-cool rooms
- Quiet 2-speed turbo fan
- 3 mode settings - Auto, cool and fan
- Thermostat range from 16°C to 32°C
- Cable tidy at the rear of the unit
- Remote control
- Wheels and handle for easy movement
- Washable pre-filter, simply wash and re-use
- 1.5m hose and window kit included
- 12 Month hassle free warranty!
- 10,000 BTU
- 2.93 kW cooling capacity - perfect for up to medium sized rooms
- Noise dB - Noise Level: 49-55 db low/high mode(sound power method) EU label: max 64 dB (sound pressure method)
- Dehumidification - max - 28.8 L/Day
- Fan speed - 2
- Air flow (at high speed) - 400 m3/hr
- Power supply - 220-240V
- Running power consumption - 1150W
- Running Current - 4.95 A
- HFC Free environmentally friendly air conditioner with Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- Dimensions(D*W*H): 325 X 370 X 830mm - New, slimmer design.
- Weight - 24kg.
- Easy to move supplied with castors and a handle.
- Hose Diameter: 13cm
- Note: The window kit is only designed to be installed with sliding windows or doors. The window kit is not designed or to be used with casement style windows.
Download Instruction Manual
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 7,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (18sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.
Please Note: All portable air conditioners must be vented out so the heat is removed from the room that is being cooled. The ideal solution is to vent them through a wall or window. For your convenience this air conditioner is supplied with a hose and a window venting kit so you can start using it straight away! The provided kit is designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows but is not ideal for other window types. However the provided fishtail adapter can be used with most windows or doors. During cooling, the fishtail reducer ensure that the opening is as small as possible. For even better cooling we provide an optional universal window seal at checkout.