Features we love
- Open front fire (no glass front) with LED lights and ten colours to choose from
- Choose between two heat levels for optimum temperature
- Schedule when the fire turns on with the 24/7 timer
- Choose between an open log or cyrstal effect fuel bed
- Compact design with a projection of 17.7cm
- Handy remote control included for ease of use
- Available in 3 sizes - 42inch, 50inch or 60inch
All about me
Add a sophisticated warm glow to your room with this contemporary electric fire. Recessed into the wall and beautifully styled with a mirrored feature at the back, you can customise the fuel bed with the realistic logs, crystals or a combination of both, whichever you choose it'll suit any décor style and would make a stunning centrepiece.
There are two heat settings to choose from, so if you're feeling chilly, you can turn it up a notch. It features four realistic flame effect settings, which has ten colour choices. Warm enough? The flames can be enjoyed without the heat too. With the 24/7 timer, you can set it to turn on, just in time for your arrival home and you can even set the timer to stay on from an hour and up to nine hours, it'll count down and automatically switch off. You can make adjustments using the control panel on the side or the handy remote.
As its electric, there's no need for a chimney or flue as it fixes straight into the wall. There is an included wall bracket for easy installation. And, once it's plugged in, you're ready to use it!
Need to know
- Dimensions: W152.4 x D17.7 x H55.3 cm
- Wall recess dimensions: W148.4 x D11.2 x H55.3 cm (+ 0.8 mm per measurement for extra wiggle room)
- Style: Wall mounted and inserted
- Material: Steel, mirror and glass
- Finish: Metal
- Colour: Black
- Cable Length: 1.8m - exiting the fire from the bottom right hand side
- Heat Levels: 2 - 0.7kW and 1.4kW
- 0.7kW setting = 10p per hour*
- 1.4kW setting = 20p per hour*
- Temperature Range: 17⁰ - 30⁰C
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Weight: 34.4kg
- Controls: Integrated digital touch and remote control included
- Safety thermal cut off: Yes
- Auto window detection: Yes – turns fire off if the temperature isn’t rising
- Fixings included: Yes – Wall bracket
- Assembly Required: No - just fix to the wall, plug in and go!
*Costs are based on the UK average cost of 1kw per KWh. Cost will vary depending on your tarrif.