Circulaire - The combination of the fan and circular element around it gives a hot air cooking method. This provides many benefits including no preheat if cook time is more than 20 minutes, no flavour transfer when cooking different foods at the same time, less energy, and shorter cook times. Good for all types of food.
Upper and lower element only - A traditional cooking method best suited for single items located in the centre of the oven. The top of the oven will always be hottest. Ideal for roast, fruit cakes, bread etc.
Lower heating element only - Ideal for foods that require extra base temperature without browning, e.g. pastry dishes, pizza. Also suitable for slow cooking of stews and casseroles.
Grill - For rapid cooking and browning of foods. Best results can be obtained by using the top shelf for small items, the lower shelves for larger ones, such as chops or sausages. For half grill heat is generated only at the centre of the element, so is ideal for smaller quantities.
- 7 functions
- Oven capacity: gross - 79 litres, net - 70 litres
- Digital electronic clock/programmer
- Air cooling system
- Closed door grilling
- Easy clean enamel interior
- 5 cooking levels, metal side supports
- Removable inner door glasses
- Vapor clean
- Storage compartment beneath the oven
- Silver feet and black plinth provided
- 4 burners
- Front left: Ultra Rapid 3.5 kW
- Rear left: 1.75 kW
- Rear right: 1.75 kW
- Front right: 1.0 kW
- Heavy duty cast iron pan stands
- Automatic electronic ignition
- Safety valves
- Adaptable for LPG
- Nominal power: 2.3 kW
- 13 Amp power supply required
- Extra deep tray
- Grill mesh
- Chrome shelf