Portofino hoods are elegant and co-ordinate with the Portofino cooker range, whilst offering solid extraction and low noise levels. Inspired by the rich tones of the Italian Riviera, perfect for contemporary living.
The intensive function allows to operate the hood at maximum power, to speed up the elimination of the most persistent odors and to have a purified environment.
Ducting or Re-circulating
Most Smeg hoods offer the choice of ducting or re-circulating, so you can choose your preferred method. Ducting out extracts cooking fumes and expels them outside, using a vent kit (available as an optional accessory). The diameter of the ducting hose should match the vent outlet of the hood (150mm). Re-circulating extracts the cooking fumes and passes them through active charcoal filters (available as an optional accessory), recirculating the cleaned air back into the room.
- Ducting or Re-circulating options
- 3 speed settings plus intensive speed setting
- 781 m³/h intensive extraction rate, suitable for larger kitchens
- Maximum 67 dB(A) noise level
- 2x LED lights
- Dimensions (H) 122.7cm x (W) 89.6cm x (D) 49.5cm