Grade A2 - Average condition with visible light scuffs or dents
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
Stand out features
Flexible Induction Cooking
With Flex Induction you can get creative with how you use your hob. Merge flexible cooking zones into one, evenly heated surface. Use the big zone for large cookware – or load it flexibly to cook rice, steam veggies and simmer your sauce. Your hob scans the size and shape of your cookware and heats only where needed.
The stage is set for our intuitive little helper: The TwistPad® is handy finger food for your every desire. Simply touch the TwistPad® lightly to activate the desired cooking zone before you rotate this genius button to the power level of your choice. The magnetic TwistPad® is removable and ready to transform your hob into a creative hotspot that is easy to clean.
With induction cooking, the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand.
The TwistPad® is a removable, magnetic control knob that gives you precise, convenient control over all cooking zones.
The FlexZone is divided into three heating zones: boiling in front, simmering in the middle and warming in the rear.
- 2 Flex zones
- 4 zone induction hob
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
- 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
- Safety cut out facility
- Control panel lock
- Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 380 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 380 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 592 x 522 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 560 mm x 490 mm
- 60 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Output 7400 W
- Cable included in packaging