Featuring a two electric ovens, a dual circuit glide-out grill and a storage drawer so there’s plenty of flexibility when it comes to cooking for the family. This range cooker is A rated for energy efficiency and the six burner hob comes with heavy-duty cast iron pan supports and a multi-ring wok burner.
First launched in 1830, the Kitchener range set the standard for range cooking. It does today, too. Designed and built by William Flavel, the son of Rangemaster's founding family, the Kitchener proved an instant success and graced the kitchens of royalty throughout the world. Today's Kitchener is still highly sought after with a separate grill compartment and two oven cavities, there is plenty of room to cook for all the family.
- Two electric ovens a conventional oven and a fan oven with separate grill compartment
- Main oven is fully programmable
- Catalytic liners in the left hand oven
- Handyrack is perfect for roasts
- Six burner hob with Heavy-duty cast-iron pan supports
- Attractive full-width door handles and control knobs
- Semi-recessed plinth
- Dimensions (mm): H 905-930 x W 1092 x D 604/652 (excl./inc. handles)