ELISE RANGE COOKER
Taking its lead from the finest European gourmet chefs, the Elise offers a truly professional performance with the high-spec looks to match. It's so influential that it won an award for Best Kitchen & Household product in 2013 and will instantly bring a touch of French-inspired flair into your home.
Awaken your inner gastronome with the Elise range cooker, which is inspired by the passion and panache that ensures European chefs are revered worldwide. One glance at this chic range cooker is all its takes to identify its distinctly continental design direction. From the stylish controls, to the coordinating soft-brushed aluminium trim that lends front profile definition, a continental flair for sophisticated design is evident throughout.
Flexible oven cooking
All models feature the Rangemaster multifunction oven – every cook's dream with seven functions to cope with every dish, from crisping pizza bases on a lazy Saturday afternoon to browning the children's pasta bake after school. Nothing is too challenging for the Elise.
All Elise cookers offer a fan oven, Handyrack, storage drawer for baking trays (110cm) and dual circuit glide-out grill and are A rated for energy efficiency to keep running costs low. Dual fuel models also come with professional-style cast iron pan supports, multi-ring burner, wok cradle for Asian inspired cooking and single-handed ignition for ease of use. The electric hob includes hot hob indictors for added safety – ideal for families with young children.
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- All our induction models offer SpillGuard™ technology. SpillGuard™ ensures accidental spills are contained within the hob for easy cleaning
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast™ pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast™ is only available on Rangemaster
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Multifunction oven, allows food to be cooked to perfection by selecting the correct function for the food
- Induction hob, for truly flexible and responsive cooking with "hot hob" indicators and child lock feature for added safety
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200¢ªC, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Storage drawer, for storage of pots and pans
- Left-hand multifunctional oven includes defrost, conventional oven, browning element and base heat.
- Five-zone Induction hob.
- Separate glide-out grill.
- Storage drawer
- Recommended by the Energy Saving Trust