The electriQ P18HP is one of our most powerful portable air conditioners on the market. It's designed to deliver impressive air conditioning for rooms up to 46 sqm (484 sqft) without taking up vital floor space. A unique evaporation booster helps cooling the refrigerated air even further through the evaporation of water, while the large outlet delivers a refreshing, cooling effect. This easy to install unit does not require an external condenser, refrigerant piping or expensive contractors which makes it an ideal temporary or permanent solution. The P18HP filters, cools and dehumidifies air to help protect expensive servers, audio and video equipment.
This A rated energy efficient portable air conditioner from electriQ offers both heating and cooling modes to help you remain comfortable all year long. It boasts efficient cooling and heating without compromising on performance. For example, the P18HP only requires 2 kW of power to produce 5 kW of heating, which works out far more cost-effective when compared to electrical or central heating. Plus, there's even a built-in dehumidifier to create a healthier environment, and is great for drying your damp laundry indoors when it's raining out.
This portable unit comes with integrated side handles and durable castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability. The digital control panel allows for quick and easy operation of the air conditioner's multiple functions including 3 fan speeds, timer and temperature settings. The P18HP requires no permanent installation and is ready to use straight out of the box.
Why this air conditioner is right for you:
- A Energy Efficiency
- Cooling, Heating and Dehumidifying
- All year round climate control
- Compact Design
- Great for Server rooms
- Good for Home, Office, Commercial use
- Ideal for medium sized rooms up to 46 sqm (484 sqft)
This air conditioner is packed full of features:
- Electronic panel display
- 24-hour timer
- LED Screen
- Remote control
- 3-speed turbo fan with sleep mode
- R290 green refrigerant for improved cooling
- Directional louvres
- Reverse cycle heating, efficient and easy to convert
- Cable management system
- Auto restart function
- 4 in 1 unit with Heating, Cooling, Fan, Dehumidifier function
- Air flow (at high speed): - m³/h 520
- Power supply (V): 220-240
- 5.2 kW Cooling, 4.7 kW Heating
- 18,000 BTU
- Running Power consumption (W) 2.0 kW (cooling), 2.043kW (heating)
- Running Current: 9.3 Amps(cooling), 9.4 Amps(heating)
- Hose 1.5m
- Noise dB - Noise Level: <65dB(A)
- EU label: max 65 dB (sound pressure method)
- 12 Month hassle free warranty
- Dimensions(L*D*H): 490 x 370 x 764mm
- Weight: 30Kg
Please Note: All portable air conditioners must be vented out so the heat is removed from the room that is being cooled. The ideal solution is to vent them through a wall or window. For your convenience this air conditioner is supplied with a hose and a window venting kit so you can start using it straight away! The provided kit is designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows but is not ideal for other window types. However the provided fishtail adapter can be used with most windows or doors. During cooling, the fishtailp16reducer ensure that the opening is as small as possible. For even better cooling we provide an optional universal window seal at checkout.
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service