A dehumidifier works to remove excess moisture in the air, reducing humidity levels. By doing this, a dehumidifier can help create drier and healthier environments. A dry home will not be as susceptible to issues such as mould growth, condensation, damp or musty odours.
The Meaco DD8L Junior is an award-winning dehumidifier, winning the 'Best on Test Award' 2013. Being a desiccant dehumidifier means that it is lighter, quieter and more energy-efficient than standard models. Thanks to Meaco control logic, this model keeps running costs to a minimum. This money-saving feature makes this dehumidifier very popular with customers and one of our best sellers.
This dehumidifier is quiet enough for use in hallways or bedrooms, and with control logic, it will turn off when the appropriate humidity level is reached. Should the relative humidity rise, the DD8L Junior will start extracting/drying automatically.
Being a desiccant dehumidifier, the DD8L Junior can function at temperatures close to freezing; this makes it an ideal choice for most environments, locations and conditions. This model can be set to drain the water and so requires very little supervision continuously.
All Meaco dehumidifiers come with a 3-year warranty as standard.
- Best on test Award Winner 2013, can dry a 1-5 bedroom house
- Combats mould, condensation and damp
- Popular with flat owners because it dries laundry and is quiet
- Perfect for use in conservatories
- Strong, durable design
- Proprietary Meaco control power saving logic
- Extraction rate not affected by low temperature
- For homes from flats up to 5-bed rooms
- Simple Meaco style control panel with preset humidistat and stopping timer
- A unique economic programme permanently monitors humidity
- Suitable for all domestic and unmanned applications
- Covered tank
- Anti-spill tank
- Auto restart after a power cut
- Permanent drainage port or tank use
- Meaco Control Logic - helps reduce energy consumption by 80%
- Dehumidifying capacity 8 litres/day
- Water tank: 2 litres
- Airflow 80/100/115m3/h
- Operating range 1 - 37 degrees
- Dimensions (w x d x h) 351 x 188 x 500mm
- Net weight 6.4Kgs
- Gross weight 7.4Kgs
- Sound pressure level 39/43/48dB
- Power consumption 30/330/650 watts
- Power supply 220-240V / 50Hz
DD8L Junior desiccant Dehumidifier is the entry level model from our popular Meaco desiccant range. This model has the same benefits as the DD8L but is missing the ioniser and antibacterial filter while having same extraction power and power saving features. This is a value desiccant dehumidifer with unheard price / performance ratio.