What stands out
- Dual fuel design gives you the benefits of a gas hob and electric ovens
- The hob offers four spacious burners, so you can easily cook with four pans at once
- One hand ignition and flame failure devices make the hob easy and safe to use
- Circulaire Fan technology helps you cook evenly in the main oven and significantly reduces cooking times
- A twin variable grill gives you the ability to operate each half separately for more convenient cooking
- Catalytic liners help to make cleaning easier, using the heat of the oven to break down grease and fat
Struggling to decide between an electric or gas cooker? This cooker from Hotpoint offers the best of both worlds, giving you the convenience and efficiency of a gas hob and the even heat distribution of an electric fan oven and grill. Compact, convenient and surprisingly spacious inside, this cooker is the perfect addition to any home.
The gas hob offers four spacious burners, with enamelled pan supports that provide a sturdy base for your pots and pans as you cook. Controlled by four simple dials on the front of the cooker with one hand ignition, it couldn’t be easier to light. Flame failure devices ensure the flow of gas is cut off if a burner happens to go out while the lid also automatically shuts off any burners when closed. It works well as a splashback while you’re cooking too!
With two ovens, you’ve got plenty of space to cook bigger meals and different dishes together. Boasting a 65L capacity, the main oven features Circulaire Fan technology which distributes air evenly throughout, saving you energy and cutting up to 10 minutes from every hour of cooking time.
The smaller top oven features a twin variable grill, giving you the ability to operate each half separately. It can also be used as a conventional oven and, with a 35L capacity, is perfect for those smaller dishes.
Both doors are triple glazed, keeping the outside cool and by trapping the heat inside, help this cooker towards an energy class rating of A. There’s also a handy timer which helps to take away the guesswork as you cook. When it comes to cleaning, there’s no need to worry. Catalytic liners use the heat of the oven to break down fat and grease which can be wiped away quickly with brilliant results.
- Energy class: A
- Dimensions: H 900 x W 600 x D 600mm
- Burners: 4
- Pan supports: Enamel
- One hand ignition
- Flame failure devices: 4
- Capacity: 35L
- Twin variable grill
- Number of shelves: 1
- Capacity: 65L
- Number of shelves: 2
- Triple glazed doors
- Circulaire Fan technology
- Twin variable grill
- Programmable timer
- Enamelled pan supports
- Flame failure safety devices
- Catalytic liners
- Grill pan and handle included
- 10 year guarantee on all parts