What stands out
- It's ideal for kitchens on the larger side with an impressive 605 m3/hr extraction rate
- The 100cm wide design means it's perfect for large hobs and even range cookers
- It's sleek black glass control panel is really easy to use, whilst also adding a modern touch to your kitchen
- The hoods suitable for all homes and kitchen types as it can be set up to extract or recirculate air
- It includes a 2m extendable hose and adapter for easy installation when setting the hood up to extract air
When you're cooking up a storm in the kitchen there's nothing worse than losing sight of your dish in a steamy haze or getting a whiff of yesterday's curry the next morning. With this electriQ cooker hood you can forget about lingering odours, steam and vapours. This sleek and slim line hood has an impressive extraction rate of 605 m3/hr, which means it can effectively take care of the air in kitchens on the larger side. With a 100cm wide design it's ideal for pairing with larger hobs and even range cookers. The wall mounted design comes with a bracket so you can easily fix it to the wall, at least 65cm above your hob.
It's sure to add a contemporary touch to your kitchen space, as it has an ultra-stylish, slim line design which features a jet black, glass, touch control panel. The control panel is home to three speed settings, lighting, a timer and the power button. Finished in stainless steel and unbranded, it's easy to coordinate with your other appliances and you can easily wipe it clean.
You can light up your space with the two LED lights from a single touch, whether you're after cooking visibility or ambiance. And with three speed settings you'll be able to set the extraction rate to suit what you've got cooking. This hood even has its own timer setting, with an LED display to count down the minutes. When the time has ended the hood will automatically switch off. This comes in ideal for leaving the hood running a little longer after cooking, to ensure the kitchens all clear and fresh, or to use as a general kitchen timer.
You'll be able to set this hood up to either extract or recirculate your kitchen air, which makes it suitable for all homes. Extracting air tends to offer the best results, but we know that's not always possible in homes such as flats or rented. So if you choose to recirculate the air, you'll need to make sure you purchase the compatible carbon filter which is available separately. If you choose to extract air then you won't need a carbon filter, but you will need to vent the hood to the outside of your home, which is why this hood includes the 2m extending hose, 150mm outlet and adapter, all for an easier installation.
- Dimensions: H40-78 x W100 x D50 cm
- Extraction rate: 605 m3/hr
- Design: Chimney wall mounted
- Controls: Touch
What's in the box?
- Slim line cooker hood
- Extending chimney – to accommodate different ceiling heights for a flush finish
- 150mm Outlet – use when setting the hood up to extract air
- Adapter - use when replacing a hood which has previously used 120mm outlet
- 2m Extendable hose – use when setting the hood up to extract air
- Grease filter – dishwasher safe (60°C) for easy cleaning
- 2 LED 2W lights – to light up your hob
- Wall mounting bracket
- Stylish slim line design adds a modern touch to the kitchen
- Wall mounted design with extending chimney to accommodate ceiling heights
- Suitable for all homes, can be installed to extract or recirculate air
- Unbranded, stainless steel design, easily coordinates with your kitchen
- Seamless black glass control panel with easy to use touch controls
- 3 Powerful speed settings, a setting to suit every meal and cooking method
- 605 m3/hr extraction rate, ideal for medium to large kitchens
- Supplied with a standard UK plug, for easy installation
- 2 LED 2W lights included, gives clear and bright hob visibility when cooking
- Timer button for timed operation of up to 9mins, automatically switches the hood off
- 150mm outlet with an included 2m hose, for when extracting air
- 70dB Noise rating, quieter than a ringing phone
- When installing it must be wall mounted 65-75cm above the hob
- Energy efficiency rating: B
- Annual energy consumption: 59.0 kWh
- 190W Motor
- Optional carbon filter available separately - eIQCF110(only needed when recirculating air)
- Replacement grease filter available separately - eiQ3503C (we recommend these are replaced annually)
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service