The ECP72BL is a 70cm wide chimney hood in black with a curved smoked glass canopy from CDA.
This model has 3 speeds selected by push button controls and aluminium grease filters. There are two 20 Watt halogen lights to illuminate your hob. The motor gives you a good extraction rate of 391 cubic metres per hour, which is ideal for kitchens up to 62 cubic metres, and a relatively low noise level at 58 decibels.
As a wall-mounted extractor the ECP72BL can be installed to re-circulate the air into the kitchen or to be ducted outside. If you are choosing to re-circulate you'll need a charcoal filter and if you're ducting out you'll need a ducting kit.
CDA guarantee their appliances for 5 years on the parts and 2 years on the labour. Please ensure you register your appliance to receive this.
- Ducted/recirculating installation
- 3 speeds
- Push-button control
- Aluminium grease filters (dishwasher safe)
- 2 x 20 W halogen lamp
- Required height over gas hob: 700 mm
- Required height over electric hob: 600 mm
- Outlet diameter: 150 mm
- Noise level: 60 dBA
- Extraction rate: 391 m³/hr
- Rated electrical power: 100 W
- Power supply required: 3 amps
- Height: 430-800
- Width: 700
- Depth: 500