Zanussi's pan support is designed to give you more space and stability for large cookware. Meaning that if you're putting a pot down or moving pans around, everything stays steady and secure.
A stylish frame that keeps spills contained
Not only is our bevelled hob frame a stylish statement in your kitchen, but also contains any spills. Keeping your worktop spotless and making cleaning even easier.
Hob control, dialled up
We've improved the responsiveness of the gas hob, so you can quickly and accurately control the power of the flame. Meaning that you can simply set the right temperature for your dish.
Press for instant heat
Press to immediately ignite the burner on this hob. The knob releases gas and activates a spark, providing you with an instant flame. No manual lighting, just a convenient start to cooking.
Keep your cooking safe, automatically
Our hob is equipped with a clever safety device that detects if the flame is on. So if a burner goes out, the gas is automatically turned off, keeping your kitchen safe.
- Automatic integrated ignition
- Easy to reach front controls
- Safety gas cut off using thermocouples
- Rotary controls
- Removable black enamelled pan supports
- Stylishly one-piece hob surface for easy cleaning
- New flat design
- 3 enamel pan supports
- Front right: Simmer pureflame burner
- Front left: Rapid pureflame burner
- Rear right: Semi-rapid pureflame burner
- Rear left: Semi-rapid pureflame burner
- Right front zone: Auxiliary Burner - 1000W/54mm
- Left front zone: Rapid Burner - 3000W/100mm
- Right rear zone: Semi Rapid Burner - 2000W/70mm