Combining Tefal’s fastest and easiest glide* with powerful steam, the Ultraglide steam iron ensures a great finish with a lot less effort. With 33% more glide**, the new Durilium Airglide soleplate makes ironing fast and easy. 100% active steam holes give you maximum steam distribution to remove creases efficiently, while the precision tip lets you iron in between buttons and pleats with ease. It’s scratch-resistant too, so you know it will stay ultra-smooth over time. With 2500W this Tefal steam iron heats up fast and produces a continuous steam output of up to 40g/min to soften fibres for easy crease removal, plus an extra 150g/min boost to tackle tough creases. The anti-drip function helps prevent water droplet stains while ironing, even at low temperatures. You’ll be able to reach all around your ironing board thanks to the extra-long 2.5m power cord, while the 270ml tank means you can iron more clothes in one go and refill less. For added safety, this iron turns itself off if left unattended.
Anti-drip: A clever anti-drip function helps prevent water stains while you’re ironing. So, you can iron with confidence at any temperature.
Durable steam: 40g/min continuous steam, a 150g/min boost and automatic steam setting make ironing quick and easy. Simple anti-scale and self-clean functions ensure long-lasting performance.
Added safety: For peace of mind, Ultraglide turns off automatically should you leave it unattended – after 30 seconds if left resting on its side or soleplate and after 8 minutes if left on its heel.
- Fast and effortless ironing with the new +33% glide** Durilium Airglide soleplate
- Efficient crease removal with 40g/min continuous steam and a 150g/min boost
- Easy maintenance and lasting steam power with anti-scale/self-clean functions
- Extra comfort and safety thanks to a 2m cord, 270ml water tank and auto-off
- Warranty period after registration 2 years
- Dimensions (mm): H185 x W150 x D326