What stands out
- Stylish black finish looks great alongside your other appliances
- There are four burners, so you’ve got plenty of space for all your pans
- Cast iron pan supports give you a really stable base as you cook
- Dial controls are located at the front, giving you accurate adjustments in easy reach
- Really smooth surface makes cleaning quick and easy
Adding simplicity and convenience to your kitchen, this Stoves hob even makes cooking safer and stress-free. Gas fuelled, you are given the power you’d expect, with instant heat and safety features built in. Giving you four burners with varying power and intensities, there's plenty of space to cook with multiple pots and pans together, so you can time your dishes to be ready together.
Controlled using rotary controls which are positioned at the front of the hob, everything is in easy reach. That means there’s no leaning over to adjust your settings, as you might with a hob where the controls are on the side. They give you auto ignition too, ideal if you’ve got your hands full!
With matt cast iron supports, even your heaviest pots and pans will be stable as you cook, taking away any risk of falling and spilling. Should any of the burners go out while you’re cooking, the flame failure safety devices shut off the gas supply instantly, preventing any dangerous flow if you don’t notice straight away.
It has a smooth, black finish which helps to make cleaning quick and easy. The pan supports can be lifted away for a more thorough clean, helping you get into those harder to reach spots.
- Number of burners: 4
- Auto ignition: Yes
- Flame failure safety devices: 4
- LPG compatible: Yes (conversion kit not included)
- Dimensions: W 580 x D 510mm
- Cut out dimensions: W 555 x D 485mm
- Easy-clean smooth black finish and removable pan supports
- Front controls with auto ignition
- Flame failure safety devices
- Durable cast iron pan supports
- Front left: Small 1.0kW
- Rear left: Medium 2.0kW
- Rear right: Large 3.0kW
- Front right: Medium 2.0kW