CONNECTED HOBS AND HOODS
The auto-vent function regulates hood extraction speed automatically depending on the temperature and power level selected on the hob.
It is therefore no longer necessary to manually adjust the settings of the cooker hood – simply use the hob as required, and the cooker hood will automatically adjust its extraction speed to match the hob settings.
Up to six preset programmes can be selected. It is also possible to manually adjust the hood from the hob simply by touching the Auto-Vent button.
Induction allows for precise temperature control when doing intricate cooking, or simmering for example. Heat is only generated when the pan comes into direct contact of the specific cooking zone, ensuring safety in the presence of children. This helps optimise power consumption, only using the energy needed to heat the pan itself.
Induction is faster than gas cooking taking only a little over a minute to boil a pint of water. Another benefit is that any splashes will not burn onto the hob top and are easily wiped clean making it safe and user friendly.
- Intuitive Slider touch control
- 3 independent boosters (P)
- 14 power levels, with quick setting
- Minute minder
- End of cooking timer & alarm
- Residual heat indicator
- Auto pan recognition and adjustment to pan size
- Automatic switch off when overheat or overflow
- Child safety lock
- Dimensions (mm): H49 x W900 x D400
- Auto vent
- Pause option
3 'Full power' induction zones
- Left: Ø 210mm, 2.3kW – booster 3.2kW
- Centre: Ø 210mm, 2.3 kW – booster 3.2kW
- Right: Ø 210mm, 2.3kW – booster 3.2kW
- Nominal power: 6.8 kW
- Supply can vary depending on usage, please consult a qualified electrician for ampere requirement