Siemens flexInduction cooktop is designed for greater flexibility when cooking
Pays attention to your pans: fryingSensor Plus
fryingSensor Plus makes cooking easier and ensures vegetables stay firm, and fish and meat are cooked just right. Just select the programme you want, wait for the signal, add oil to the pan – and then fry at the ideal temperature. fryingSensor Plus takes control, and you can relax. The integrated fryingSensor Plus gives you full precision when frying by keeping the dish at the defined power level as soon as this has been reached.
The flexible cooking zone for flexible cooking: flexInduction
and cookware are just as diverse as the dishes that you prepare with them. With flexInduction, you are able to adjust your cooktop flexibly to your needs. Rectangular induction cooking zones can be joined to create a single large one.
The cooking zone can be perfectly adopted to size and form of your cookware.
Room for extra large cookware: triple-ring cooking zones
Because you can select the cooking zone diameter to match the size of your pot, the triple-ring cooking zones make cooking flexible and save energy. They are easy to switch using the sensor button.
The turbocharger for powerInduction: powerBoost function
The powerBoost function increases power by up to 50 %. This can save up to 35 % of the time it takes to heat up pots or cook large quantities.
Greater cooking convenience thanks to the timer function.
Timer with cooking zone shut-off function
The timer with switch-off function safely shuts off the cooking zone when the selected cooking time expires.
Hazards are eliminated: the childproof lock.
With the childproof lock button, you can quickly and easily protect each induction hob against unauthorised operation. The childproof lock blocks all the hob's functions at the touch of a button. Locking is cleared by pressing the button again and holding down for a few seconds.
Operate with your intuition: New dual lightSlider.
new dual lightSlider lets you easily select and join the cooking zones of the iQ700 Induction Cooktops via one neatly arranged interface. And when switched off, it is completely invisible.
Fast, safe, and easy to clean: powerInduction from Siemens.
Instantly hot. Instantly cold. Experience the benefits of Siemens powerInduction. Heat is conducted directly to the pans and their contents via induction coils, without heating the hob. What this means for you: heat-up times are short, safety is increased and the hob is much easier to clean.
Shift the heat by shifting the pan: powerMove.
powerMove Plus lets you separate your cooktop into three different heating zones. From roasting at highest temperatures in the back to keeping meals warm in the front – the individual zones are activated by simply placing the cookware on them.
- Extra-large cooking surfaces allow for tailored cooking zones, place your cookware wherever you want on the flexInduction cooking zone
- Space for extra-large pots and pans thanks to the extendible 32 cm three-ring cooking zone
- powerMove Plus enables intuitive control thanks to three heating zones with different temperatures, just by moving the pan
- dual lightSlider lets you easily and intuitively operate the hob
- Home Connect: Information about your hob, no matter where you are - with the easy-to-use Home Connect App
- Dual lightSlider
- fryingSensor plus with 5 temperature settings
- Triple ring zone, 2 flexInduction zones
- 5 induction cooking zones
- HomeConnect - enables Remote Monitoring and Control through mobile application
- cookConnect - hood control (with Wi-Fi enabled hood)
- powerMove plus
- reStart function
- Timer for all zones
Count up timer
- Keep warm function
- 17 Power levels
- Power boost setting
- Energy consumption display
- Automatic pan recognition
Automatic safety switch off
Control panel lock
Control panel pause
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Main on/off switch
Power and size:
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx230 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 400 mmx230 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Installation measurements: 880 mmx490 mm
- Connection cable (1.1 m)
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Connected load: 11.1 kW
- Cable included in packaging