Features we love
- Tall, winged headboard with luscious button quilted detailing creates an instant focal point
- Upholstered in high-quality, soft to touch velvet that's right on-trend
- Baby blue velvet finish makes it easy to co-ordinate with other bedroom furnishings and décor
- Under-bed drawer can be assembled on the left or right and is perfect for storing anything from clothes and accessories to personal belongings
- It's a standard UK single bed, so you can pair it with a single mattress of your choice
All about me
This Safina single bed is sure to make an elegant addition to any bedroom. It's a lovely bed to grow up with thanks to its timeless design, and when it comes to style, it has it all; from its gorgeous tall, winged headboard with quilted button detailing, to its overall baby blue velvet finish.
It includes an under bed drawer to help keep the bedroom clutter-free and it's perfect for storing anything from clothing and accessories to those treasured personal belongings. Not only does the headboard bring a touch of luxury, but its tall design is also perfect for comfortably propping yourself up in bed so you can relax with a book or unwind in front of the TV.
The bed features a wooden sprung slatted base for comfortable mattress support. It fits a UK single mattress; it isn't included so you're free to choose one that's perfect for you. Not only that, it's a high quality build too, with a durable wood and metal frame supported by chunky legs.
This product is delivered to your home flat-packed, for your convenience. In addition, the under-bed drawer can be assembled on either side of the bed to suit your space!
Need to know
- Total dimensions: W112 cm x D208.5 x H130 cm
- Storage Dimensions: W47.5 x D101.5 x H12 cm
- Internal drawer dimensions: W102 x D48 x H12 cm
- Bed mattress size: Standard UK single (90 x 190cm / 3ft)
- Colour: Baby blue
- Material: Solid wood combination and metal
- Finish: Upholstered in soft velvet
- Bed base: Wooden sprung slatted
- Assembly required: Yes
- Mattresses included: No