With the Panasonic 49-inch Smart Full HD TV expect impressive picture quality, vibrant colours and a detailed display. Freeview Play comes as part of the package, so you can easily access all your catch-up TV. You can also access your TV apps, including big names such as Netflix, YouTube and BBC iPlayer.
Use the HDMI and USB ports to connect any other bits and pieces such as Blu-ray players and games consoles and, the built-in WiFi keeps you connected to the online world. With the 200x200 mount interface you've got the option to mount it to your wall.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Motion rate 200Hz.
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Screen size: 49 inches.
- Size of TV H642, W1105, D65cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H688, W1105, D325cm.
- Weight of TV 11.95kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 12kg.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Packaged size H780, W1195, D154cm.
- Packaged weight 15.5kg.
- NICAM sound system.
- 16 watt RMS power output.
- 1 USB port and 2 HDMI sockets.
- Composite socket.
- VGA input socket - "video graphics array" is a video output connection that is the display standard for PC computers.
- Headphone socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A++.
- On mode power consumption 48 watts.
- Off mode power consumption 0.3 watt.
- Annual power consumption 78kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.