LTO-7 is the optimal solution for capacity-hungry, performance-driven applications like in the media and entertainment industry, in imaging applications, in medical environments or for the collection of scientific data.
LTO-7 is best for large Backup Sets. It provides smaller backup window and faster restores.
The Tandberg Data LTO-7 drive is able to store up to 15TB* of data on a single cartridge and provides performance of up to 2.7TB per hour. The LTO-7 tape drive is backward write-compatible through one generation and read-compatible two generations.
- Capacity: 6TB / 15TB (native/compressed*)
- Performance up to 2.7 TB/Hr (compressed*)
- Low cost of ownership and low media cost
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor
- Future proof with 10-generation roadmap
- Data speed matching reduces mechanical wear and extends tape life
- Proven reliability MTBF of 250,000 hrs at 100% duty cycle
- LTFS, WORM and AES 256-bit encryption
- 30 year archival life
- 3 years Advanced Replacement Service warranty
The LTO-7 tape drive supports LTFS, WORM and AES 256-bit hardware encryption providing maximum protection for data stored off-site or in transit. The Tandberg Data LTO-7 tape drive is offered with a SAS interface and a choice of internal and external configurations and is supplied with a 3 year Advanced Replacement Service warranty.
LTO tape technology makes it easy for users to standardize on a tape technology that meets today's data capacity requirements and ensures futures growth potential. LTO's ten-generation roadmap, with five generations available today, makes it a clear choice for small to medium-sized businesses.