Grade A3 - Working condition with heavy scuffs and/or dents
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Rigorously tested and cleaned by expert engineers. Fully operational unless otherwise stated in the product description below.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A3 products have moderate exterior damage . All products are tested and are in good working order.
The Induction hob: Faster than gas and ceramic hobs, induction is easier to clean and more energy efficient.
With the TouchSelect control, you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need.
When you want to get quick and easy meals on the table even faster, PowerBoost can help. This practical feature adds a boost of power for ultra-quick heating. Use it on your induction hob to boil large quantities of water – and heat almost 35% faster compared to the highest power level.
The QuickStart function detects where you have placed the pot and automatically displays the corresponding cooking zone on the control interface. You can get started straight away and select the desired cooking level for your pot without delay.
If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
Timer with switch-off function
Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time.
The handy Child Lock locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings.
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
- TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level
- Front-Bevel: Elegant, appealing design with a bevelled front
- PowerBoost: up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction hob
- QuickStart: start straight away and select the desired cooking level
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched off within a short time again the former settings are still available
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels)
- Dimensions (mm): H51 x W592 x D522