Staying true to the Classic's styling, the Deluxe range delivers a host of innovative, up-to-the-minute features.
Imbued with ultra-chic styling that makes this collection a firm favourite among those with more classical tastes, this range can cater for three different size preferences, being at home in any kitchen.
Product: (H)905-930mm x (W)900mm x (D)608mm
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Multifunction oven, allows food to be cooked to perfection by selecting the correct function for the food
- Griddle, dishwasher safe cast aluminium griddle for cooking a variety of food in a healthy way on one surface
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Wok cradle, sturdy durable and hard wearing for stable wok cooking, easily removable and dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning
- Rapid response, reducing heat up time by 30%, meaning that there is no need to preheat the oven for responsive cooking
- Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
- Single handed ignition, for easy lighting of hob burners, leaving that extra hand free to cook
- Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm the clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night.
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast™ pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast™ is only available on Rangemaster