Features we love
- Perfectly suited for bunk beds! Delivered as a pair.
- Medium to firm comfort with a quilted mattress top adding softness
- Double sided - flipping and rotating your mattress will help it wear evenly
- High loft polyester filling provides enhanced softness and resilience
- Strong steel border rods enhance the durability of the mattress
- Approved by the National Bed Federation
All about me
The Diamond mattress offers great value for money, it’s comfortable, durable and suitable for all types of bed bases. At 17.5cm thick it comes in handy for pairing with children’s bunks and midsleepers, where you need to be cautious of your mattress depth for safety.
With an open coil spring system and high loft polyester filling this mattress offers a medium to firm comfort level. It has a quilted cover finish with a stitched diamond pattern, which gives it a nice look whilst adding a soft touch. The mattress is double sided so you can give it a regular flip and rotate to help it wear evenly, effectively prolonging its lifespan. It has steel rod borders in place too, these enhance the mattresses durability and help it to maintain its shape.
You can rest assured with the Diamond mattress, it’s been made in the UK, tested to meet British standard regulations, its NBF approved and it comes with a one year warranty.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H17.5 x W90 x D190 cm
- Weight: 14 kg
- Size: Standard UK single (3ft)
- Comfort: Medium/firm
- Type: 13.5 Gauge open coil spring unit
- Filling: High loft polyester
- Finish: Quilted
- Double sided: Yes
- Made in the UK
- Tested to meet British Standard Regulations BS7177
- 1 Year warranty
- More sizes available