Features we love
- Create extra dining space in a flash with the extending table top
- Ideal for smaller dining rooms and kitchens, saving space when not in use
- Comfortably seats 2 to 4 diners
- Clean and simple design makes it ideal for both modern and traditional homes
- Two tone style gives it a touch of quaint country styling
- Supplied as just the table you can pick out your own chairs to match
All about me
The New Town dining table is perfect for everyday family dining. It's ideal for dining rooms or kitchens tight on space as it features an extending table top. In an instant just by flipping the table top you can double your dining space for a bit more elbow room when guests come to call. It's highly practical as once you're done with your dining you can simply close it back up to save on floor space.
Clean and linear, the table's versatile design can easily be applied to both modern and traditional homes. It features chunky table legs and a thick table top giving it great stability to withstand the busiest of family dining spaces. With a stylish two tone finish in soft cream and light oak effect it has a touch of country styling.
The table is supplied on its own so you have total freedom when it comes to picking out your coordinating chairs. The table will be delivered flat packed so a little self-assembly is required.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H77 x W90 x D90 cm
- Extended Dimensions: H77 x W180 x D90 cm
- Material: Wood combination
- Finish: Painted cream & oak effect
- Extension mechanism: Flip top
- Chairs included: No
- Assembly required: Yes