Balanced steam for a variety of dishes.
Dried out roasts and soggy bread no more! With Vario Steam, finding that elusive balance between crisp and tender is as easy as pressing a button. Ducts in the back plate release steam into the oven quickly and evenly, adding just the amount of moisture your loaf of bread or braised veal need for a crunchy crust and succulent slice. Automatic programmes with varying levels of intensity offer convenience, while manual operation lets you add a blast of steam on demand.
The only oven with a disappearing door
It's not magic, it's Slide & Hide®, the disappearing oven door. Designed for a perfect fit under the oven, the door slides away smoothly so you can taste and baste with ease. Say goodbye to the days of awkward bending as you get up close and personal to season and stir your favourite dishes. And Slide & Hide®'s reappearing act is just as impressive. Simply pull up the rotating handle in any position to guide the door back into place.
CircoTherm®: Prepare up to four different dishes in one go.
Concoct a full-course dinner - on up to three levels - in one go. With CircoTherm®, you can bake your casserole, Cajun chicken, and more all at the same time. The high-speed targeted airflow ensures that your dishes stay juicy and flavours remain distinct. For a fast and easy family feast.
Neff N90 B64VS71G0B graphite grey oven with steam function and dissappearing slide and hide door.
See more of what's happening!
Easy to navigate and easy to read so you can make an easy choice! The 4,1" Full Touch TFT Display features a high-resolution screen and intuitive menu for simple navigation. Clear images and text provide extensive programme details at a glance so you can choose the settings right for you and take full control of the cooking process.
Ready to steam when you are
Cooking with steam isn't just cooking with steam. Its temperature, volume, and the precise moment it hits your food all play an important role in flavour and texture. With Steam Boost you can control when to quickly fill your oven with steam, ideal for tender bread with a crispy crust or a juicy Sunday roast.
Pyrolytic Self-Cleaning with Easy Clean: The combined cleaning powers of heat and water
After the Sunday roast comes the cleaning. Unless...you have Pyrolytic Self-Cleaning, then scrubbing the oven becomes a thing of the past. Turn on the function and let it transform all the spatterings and drippings into ash. When the oven has cooled, wipe off the rest and presto, your oven is spick and span again. Easy Clean comes in handy as a quick way to clean your oven interior in between. Just add some water and a drop of liquid detergent, activate the Easy Clean programme and wipe off the softened food remaining afterwards.
- 4,1" Full Touch TFT Display - Easy to use and intuitive menu for smart and enjoyable cooking.
- Slide & Hide® - An easy-to-handle door that disappears under the oven for unrestricted access.
- Vario Steam - For food that's moist on the inside and crisp on the outside.
- Steam Boost - Fill your oven with steam quickly for ultimate flavour and texture.
- Circo Therm® - our smart hot-air solution for simultaneous baking and roasting on up to four levels.
- HomeConnect ready on WLAN to control your oven via the HomeConnect app.
Oven with 20 heating methods:
- 4D Hot air
- Top/bottom heat
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- Centre surface grill
- Bread baking
- Low-temperature cooking
- Plate warming
- Keep warm
- Conventional heat gentle
- Reheat with steam
- Dough proving
- Temperature range 40 °C - 200 °C
- Electronic clock timer
- Slide&Hide® with rotating handle
- SoftClose, SoftOpen door
- LED light, On/off button
- Water tank empty indicator
- Location of water tank: Outside cavity
- Quadruple glazed door glazed CoolTouch door
- 30 °C - Very low door temperature
- Temperature proposal
- Actual temperature display
- Heating up indicator
- cookControl Plus
- Rapid heat
- Steam boost - add 3min intensive steam with a touch of a button.
- There are different steam intensities selectable: steam level high, steam level middle, steam level low
- Cooling fan
- Stainless-steel fan
- telescopic rails
- 4 shelf positions
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- 2 x combination grid
- 1 x universal pan
- 120 cm Cable length
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Total connected load electric: 3.6 KW
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
- Energy consumption per cycle in conventional mode:0.87kWh
- Energy consumption per cycle in fan-forced convection mode:0.69kWh
- Cavity volume:71 litre
- Appliance dimensions: H 595 mm x W 596 mm x D 548 mm
- Niche dimensions: H 585 mm - 595 mm x W 560 mm - 568 mm x D 550 mm