Features we love
- Expertly handcrafted by skilled artisans, each piece offers its own charm and characteristics. There may be natural variations in colour and texture making each piece truly unique to you
- Six spacious drawers offer you plenty of room for storing your clothes and essentials
- Natural wood and brass metal combination produces a modern industrial look
- Distinctive slim hairpin legs create an illusion of space in your bedroom
- Crafted using solid mango wood, it has a beautiful natural finish and sturdy build
- A solid piece which only requires the fixture of the legs which is straight forward
All about me
Make a real statement with this Mika chest of drawers. With its combination of solid mango wood and a modern gold brass inlay, it's a stunning piece that'll look great in any bedroom space whatever your decorating style. It's hand-finished too, which means that no two pieces are the same, giving it that unique personal touch that's individual to you.
Skilfully handcrafted from mango wood, it's really sturdy and well made. The sleek dark brown woodgrain finish is timeless and contrasted with the gold brass geometric patterning across the front gives it a modern edge. Complete with gold painted iron hairpin legs add to this bedside table's distinctiveness, adding an illusion of space underneath.
There are six generous sized drawers, each accessed by the neat gold drawer pulls, providing ample storage space for your clothes and essentials, you'll be able to keep your bedroom neat and tidy while the wide top surface is perfect for standing a fresh vase of flowers, ornaments, photos and even a mirror to help you get ready in the morning.
There's minimal assembly required, simply attach the legs once you have it in your chosen space.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H73 x W130 x D49 cm
- Inner drawer dimensions: H16.5 x W63.5 x D46 cm
- Weight: 54kg
- Colour: Dark brown and gold
- Finish: Solid mango wood, brass metal inlay and gold painted iron hairpin legs
- Material: Solid mango wood, brass and iron
- Assembly required: Yes, some