Heat Pump technology allows you to install the tumble dryer anywhere in your home and save up to 50% in running costs vs. a condensor dryer, helping both you and the environment. Miele's heat pumps combine EcoDry technology which guarantees long-term low emergy consumption and short drying times with PerfectDry which adjusts the drying process leaving clothes perfectly dry.
Tested for equivalent of 20 years' use: Miele are the only home appliance brand to test all of Miele's products for the equivalent of 20 years’ use - that's 7,500 drying hours, equating to 5 cycles per week for 20 years so that you can be rest assured that your appliance will stand the test of time. And now Miele use even more recycled materials in Miele's manufacturing process.
Large 7kg capacity is ideal for families - up to 35 t-shirts or a double duvet, with a patented honeycomb drum which protects your clothes from snagging.
Drying programmes for all your needs: A range of programmes for all your essential drying needs, including Express dry, as well as specialist programmes including Shirts, Woollens and Proofing
So quiet, you won’t even know its on: At only 66dB sound rating you will hardly notice the tumble dryer is working, meaning no disturbance in your home or for your family
- 7kg load capacity - ideal for 1-2 people
- Heat pump technology to keep the running costs way down and save you money
- Honeycomb plus drum to care for your garments delicately
- Humidity sensor so the dryer doesn't over dry your fabrics and damage them
- 24 Hour delay timer so you can run the dryer when it's convenient for you
- A++ Energy rating to save you money off your energy bills (208 kWh/year)
- 2 year warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W596 x D600