Features we love
- Conforms to BS EN 274-1:2002 (British Adopted European Standard for Waste Fittings)
- Manufactured in polypropylene
- Multiple compression outlet suits all plastic, copper, and lead pipes
- High quality 75mm water seal preventing leaks
- Rest assured with 10-year warranty
All about me
Trusted by plumbers, McAlpine products are reliable and easy to use. McAlpine has been manufacturing plastic traps since 1957 and has gained a strong reputation for its innovative and high-quality products.
What is a bottle trap, and why do I need one?
A bottle trap is a necessary part of your basin's plumping, it is responsible for keeping your bathroom sterile and odor-free. When water leaves your tap and waste, it enters your drainage pipe and then the sewer, which contains loads of toxins and awful odors. The bottle trap is used to stop the horrid odors from coming back through the drainage pipe and into your bathroom. It does so by filling its seal with water which then blocks the odors from passing through. Therefore, it is important you have a high-quality and reliable bottle trap to keep your bathroom hygienic and odor-free.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H173 x D68 mm
- Seal Diameter: 75mm
- Colour: White
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Polypropylene
- Product Type: Basin Bottle Trap
- Suitable for: all plastic, copper, and lead pipe
- Warranty: 10 years