What stands out
- Designer ultralight and ultraslim panel far infrared carbon heater
- Low energy infrared heater with more even distribution
- Can be horizontal or vertical installed for maximum convenience
- Plugged or hardwired
- Ultraslim: only 2 cm depth
- Control at any time and from anywhere using the WiFi smart app
- It is extremely quiet with no fan noise to distract you
- Highly reliable - no moving parts, pipes or pumps required
- Save money on those energy bills with the advanced energy saving design
This cleverly designed far infrared panel heater can be installed both vertically and horizontally, which makes it great for narrow spaces. This heater uses harmless far infrared rays with longer range than standard infrared heaters to heat objects directly, rather than warming the air like most common radiators. It will create a long-lasting natural warmth that you feel the instant the moment you switch on the panel. Heat is then released slowly and evenly back into the room over time from the walls, floors and other objects eliminating any hot and cold spots in the process. Infrared heating is much more efficient than convection heating, which is the form of heating used by conventional radiators and oil or gas central heating systems. An 700W far infrared heater will provide same comfort heating as a 2 Kw convector heater at an average hourly cost of 15p/hr based on 8 hrs daily usage could save as much as 150 GBP over 4 months of winter.
What's really impressive though it that you can take control of all the heater functions from anywhere, at any time, using your smartphone. Simply connect the heater to your home WiFi, download the app on your smartphone and away you go. This has been implemented for your ease, convenience and to help you be more energy efficient, heat up your room minutes before you arrive home! The advanced energy efficient design, weekly timer and precise digital controls have all been put in place provide more efficiency and help you save money on those energy bills.
- Wattage: 700W
- IP Rating: IP20
- Material: Ultralight Matt White PET
- Dimensions: H1150mm x W600mm x D20mm
- Weight: 6.5kg
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service