What stands out
- Efficient, faster, durable, quieter with DUAL Inverter Compressor™ technology
- LG Active Energy Control function - adjust the energy consumption with three options (80%, 60%, 40%)
- R32 – Highly efficient ecological refrigerant
- A++/A+ Rating Rated efficiency - Stay cool without spending a lot of money
- Quick and easy installation
- Fast and powerful cooling & heating
- Automatic internal cleaning removes the inside moisture
- Cools, heats and purifies the air – great for all year round use
- Gold Fin™ technology - more corrosion-resistant surface, improves durability
Fast and powerful cooling & heating: Thanks to DUAL Inverter compressor, you will feel comfortable all year round, even in extreme weather conditions.
Control your energy consumption: With the touch of a button for the LG Active Energy Control function, you can adjust the energy consumption with three options (80%, 60%, 40%), control the cooling effect and reduce energy consumption.
R32 – Highly efficient ecological refrigerant: Enjoy the pleasant environmental blowing of cold air. In addition to having a higher cooling index than other freon technologies, Freon R32 technology is both more economical and safer.
Automatic internal cleaning: The comprehensive automatic cleaning function prevents the formation of bacteria and mold on the heat exchanger and thus provides a more pleasant and comfortable environment for the user. It also reduces the maintenance cost and extends the lifespan of your air conditioner
More comfortable sleeping environment: Control energy consumption with 4 levels based on your needs, whether you are alone or with the family. The display keeps you informed so you can easily monitor and reduce energy consumption. Enjoy a more comfortable sleeping environment thanks to automated functions, when the comfortable sleep function is activated.
Quick and easy installation: LG air conditioners are designed for simpler and more efficient installation, regardless of the environment and the number of people participating in the installation process. By reducing the human labor and time required for installation, it is now possible to install more air conditioners in more homes in less time.
Built-in heat pump ensures a pleasant temperature throughout the year: It consumes 1.08 kW in cooling mode and 1.05 kW in heating mode. Additionally, it has an A++ energy rating for cooling and an A+ rating for heating, allowing you to save energy and reduce your electricity bill.
Quiet operation: Comfortable and peaceful sleep with an air conditioner that makes less noise, at a minimum sound level of 19 dBA, ensuring a peaceful atmosphere at any time.
Gold Fin™ technology: Provides a more corrosion-resistant surface and improves the durability of the heat exchanger over a longer period.
- Power Supply: 220-240V~ 50Hz, 1Ph
- Indoor Dimensions (L*W*H) (CM): 83.7×18.9×30.8
- Indoor packaged Dimensions (L*W*H) (CM):84×26×31.5
- Net/Gross Weight (Kg): 8.7
- Outdoor Dimensions (L*W*H) (CM): 71.7x23x49.5
- Outdoor packaged Dimensions (L*W*H) (CM): 71.7×23×49.5
- Outdoor Net/Gross Weight (Kg): 25.1
- Air Flow (M3/h): 750/1620
- Rated capacity Cooling (KW): 0.89 / 3.50 / 4.04
- Rated capacity Heating (KW): 0.89 / 4.0 / 5.10
- Power Input Cooling (KW): 0.65
- Power Input heating (KW): 0.80
- Current input Cooling (A): 4.7
- Current input Heating (A): 4.7
- SCOP: 4.0 / 4.9
- Copper Pipe Type length Min./Max.: 3m / 15m
- Refrigerant type/weight: R32/700g
- Liquid pipe diameter: 1/4
- Gas pipe diameter: 3/8
- Noise Level (Sound Pressure) S / L / M / H * : 19 / 27 / 35 / 41
- A++/A+ Rating (ERP Certified)
- Dual Inverter Compressor
- Cooling, Heating, purifying & Dehumidifying
- Quick and Easy installation
- Energy Saving Dual Inverter Technology
- Heat Pump for efficient heating
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
- Digital Led temperature and function display
- 24 Hour Timer
- Self-diagnostic function
- Silent Mode
- Auto Restart
- Comfort Air (Indirect Cooling)
- *S:Sleep/L: Low/M: Medium/ H: High
The unit must be installed by a F-Gas qualified AC engineer. Please ensure the qualified fitter reads the user manual in full before installing.
These units contain a gas which is governed by F-Gas regulations. The gas must be handled by a qualified F-Gas personnel. Further information on the requirements and ensuring the engineer is qualified can be found at: Government Guidance
* Note: In order to reduce the Global Warming Potential, the outdoor unit footprint and provide extra energy savings; our outdoor units have a rating lower than the sum of indoor units BTU. Please note this will not affect the cooling or heating in individual rooms as those units are variable cooling inverters and they balance the cooling or heating power among the indoor units to achieve the target temperature in the shortest time. Please make sure you size the units as per our room guidance or call for tech support.