Free yourself from cleaning
Introducing iRobots most advanced Roomba cleaning robot - The Roomba 980 gives you cleaner floors, throughout your entire home, all at the push of a button. Roomba 980 seamlessly navigates an entire level of your home, keeping track of its location and recharging as needed until the job is done. The AeroForce™ Cleaning System with Carpet Boost automatically increases power on carpets where its needed most. And with the iRobot HOME App, you can clean and schedule on the go.
Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors
Dual extractors grab and break down dirt and debris from any floor type with no hair tangles for you.
The accelerator brings the vacuum power right down to the floor surface, creating a sealed channel that concentrates airflow, drawing in more debris.
A compact and efficient high-powered motor provides a 10x improvement in air power than previous Roomba generations.
- Uses smart mapping to seamlessly navigate your home
- iRobot HOME app lets you clean & schedule conveniently - anytime, anywhere
- Self-adjusting cleaning head adapts its height to keep in close contact
- Cleans until the job is done by automatically docking and recharging
- Dirt Detector S2 technology recognises high traffic areas & concentrated areas of dirt
- High-Efficiency filter that captures 99% of dust, mites and allergens
- Compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Bin full indicator
- HEPA Filter
- Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors
- Virtually Maintenance-Free
- Airflow Accelerator
- Anti-Tangle Technology
- AeroForce Performance Cleaning System
- Edge-cleaning brushes
- Convenient Carrying Handle
- Bagless Vacuum
- Advanced Cleaning Head
- Room-to-Room Navigation
- iAdapt Responsive Navigation Technology
- Soft-Touch Bumper
What floor surfaces will it clean?
- Hard Floors
- 1 iRobot Roomba 980
- 1 iRobot XLife Battery
- 2 Virtual Wall Lighthouses (batteries included)
- 1 Integrated Home Base
- 1 Extra Side Brush
- 1 Extra HEPA Filter
- H x W x D: 91.4 x 350.5 x 350.5mm
- Weight: 3.94Kg
N.B. Please note, robot vacuums can struggle with black or dark areas. The drop-off sensors read these areas as a drop-off and will not cross over them. It is possible, however, to cover up these sensors to allow the robot to vacuum over dark areas. Just be sure to put a physical barrier in front of any real drop-off points to prevent damaging the unit.