The Indesit BI WMIL 71252 UK Built-in 7kg washing machine is a good option for those looking for a compact and efficient washing machine. It has a variety of features that make it easy to use and maintain, and it comes with a long warranty. However, it is important to be aware of the potential problems that can occur with Indesit washing machines. Plus, the 1200rpm spin speed helps get more moisture out of your fabrics so they dry faster
- 7kg Load capacity - Ideal for 1-2 person homes
- Quick wash cycle gets clothes clean in just 30 minutes
- 16 programmes to clean and care for a variety of fabric types
- Push & Go button - just hold down for 2 seconds and the washer automatically selects the best cycle for most laundry types
- Easy Iron function helps to limit the formation of creases
- Up to 9-hour delay timer, so you can run the washer when it's convenient for you
- 1-year labour and 10-year parts warranty, for peace of mind
- Dimensions (cm): H 82 x W 59.5 x D 54.5
Push&Go technology is designed to effectively remove more than 20 common types of stains, without pre-treating, in just 45 minutes, at the push of a button.*
*1 push is needed after initially switching on the appliance.
The Synthetics programme effectively removes stains from your synthetic items, using a low-temperature 40°cycle.
The Eco Cotton programme provides great washing results for your cotton items at 60°. While the Cotton programme is specifically designed to provide extra care for your cotton items while removing stains at 40°.
The Woolmark Apparel Care cycle is designed to provide the best care for woollen items, keeping them full of softness and comfort.