This Hoover H-WASH 300 LITE Washing Machine boasts an extra large 10kg wash load capacity, variable spin speeds up to 1400rpm as well as the most complete set of washing cycles to take care of all your favourite clothes, preserving fabrics and colours for longer, without any effort.
- 10kg load capacity - Ideal for 5+ people
- Control using your smartphone and access additional special programs
- 14-minute Quick Wash, great for when you're in a hurry
- Allergy care programme removes up to 99% of allergens and bacteria
- All in One Cycle washes a full load in under one hour
- KG Mode adapts cycles to save energy, water, and time
- 24-hour delay timer, so you can start a cycle when it suits you
- C energy rating helps to save money on your bills
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W600 x D580
KG Mode is the function that weighs the laundry within the first 4 minutes of the program, adapting the water level, energy consumption, and time of cycle with scientific precision. Giving you an excellent wash whilst saving time and energy.
Three Rapid Washes & All-In-One
Wash clothes quickly and with care. The three Rapid Care cycles wash items quickly, efficiently, and with care. You can choose between washing up to 3.5kg in under 45 minutes, up to 2.5kg in 30 minutes, or up to 1.5kg in just 14 minutes.
Plus, the All In One programme can wash a full 10kg load in just under 1 hour.
Advanced remote control and extra content
Fitted with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, you can connect your smartphone or tablet to the machine via the Hoover app. This allows you to remotely control the washing machine as well as monitor it.
Plus, you can download additional programmes & content as well as run diagnostic checks on your machine.
This option allows you to choose between 3 levels of wash intensity modifying the length of the programme, depending on how much the fabrics are soiled
In compliance with the New Energy Label, this C-class washing machine reduces consumption starting from 34% compared to a G-class, saving energy and respecting the environment.