- Up to 16 channel IP cameras can be connected
- Supports decoding H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 video formats
- Up to 4K high-definition live view, storage and playback
- Up to 8-ch @ 1080p decoding capacity
- Up to 160 Mbps high incoming bandwidth ensures IP cameras can be connected
- 1 HDMI and 1 VGA interfaces: both interfaces support independent video output
- 2 HDDs for continuous video recording
- Compatible with third-party network cameras
The Hikvision DS-7616NI-K2-16P is a 16 channel network video recorder with a wide array of features, including 16 PoE network interfaces, support for up to 4k (8MP) resolution recording and playback, H.264/H.264+/H.265 codecs, and a dual OS design for reliability and failover redundancy.
This brand new NVR is designed to be cost-efficient, whilst still containing all of the benefits and features that are expected from Hikvision's latest generation of fantastic IP camera systems. It's perfect for those small security systems found in homes and shops.
This NVR will accept any capacity hard drive (HDD) currently available. Any maximum capacity stated on the manufacturer’s documents is simply based upon the maximum HDD size that was available at the time of release/publication. The K Series NVRs also support Hikvision's Automatic Number Plate Recognition solutions and other features such as two-way audio.
This NVR has a HDMI and VGA input to allow a monitor to be directly connected. Alternatively, the NVR can be accessed remotely via web browser or Hik-Connect. A suitable power supply and mouse comes with this NVR.