- Up to 32 channel IP cameras can be connected
- Supports decoding H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264/MPEG4 video formats
- Up to 12 MP high-definition live view, storage and playback
- Up to 320 Mbps (or 200 Mbps when RAID is enabled) high incoming bandwidth ensures IP cameras can be connected
- 2 HDMI (different source) and 2 VGA (different source) interfaces
- 8 HDD can be used for continuous video recording
- Compatible with third-party network cameras
- Advanced streaming technology enables smooth live view in poor network conditions
The Hikvision DS-9632NI-I8 is a 32 channel NVR with 4K video output, 12MP recording resolution and instant playback for assigned channels.
This NVR is professional and reliable with Dual-OS design to ensure high reliability of system running and ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected. The DS-9632NI-I8 has up to 8 SATA interfaces and 1 eSATA interface connectable for recording and backup. This NVR can be accessed remotely through a web browser or through Hik-Connect.
This NVR will accept any capacity hard drive (HDD) currently available. Any maximum capacity stated on the manufacturer’s documents is simply based upon the maximum HDD size that was available at the time of release/publication.