The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen11 server is an enhanced single processor tower with performance, expansion, and security at an affordable price. It supports the 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor, HPE DDR5 Smart Memory with a maximum capacity of 1024 GB, 4 x16 PCIe Gen5 slots, 1 x16 OCP3 slot, eight large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives. It can easily be converted to a rack using 5.5U of rack space.
Key Product Info
- Increased memory bandwidth, performance and lower power requirements
- Advanced data transfer rates from the PCIe Gen5 serial expansion bus
- Includes HPE Integrated Lights-Out 6 server management software
- Enables you to securely configure, monitor, and update your HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers seamlessly from anywhere
- Supports hot-pluggable, high-availability, RAID1 protected M.2 NVMe boot option
- Embedded Intel VROC SATA
- Intuitive cloud operating experience: simple, unified, and automated
HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen11 servers are engineered for your hybrid world. HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers simplify the way you control your business's compute - from edge to cloud - with a cloud operating experience. Transform business operations and pivot your team from reactive to proactive with global visibility and insight through a single console.
- Trusted security by design: uncompromising, fundamental, and protected
HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen11 server uses the silicon root of trust to anchor the firmware of an HPE ASIC, creating an immutable fingerprint for the Intel Processor that must be matched exactly before the server will boot. This verifies that malicious code is contained, and healthy servers are protected. HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers continuously protect healthy servers at the edge by providing rapid detection of security-compromised servers, even to the point of not allowing them to boot if it identifies and contains malicious code, with IDevID certificates installed by default. HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers provide automated recovery from a security event, including restoration of validated firmware, and facilitating recovery of the operating system, application, data connections, and providing a fast path to bring a server back online and into normal operations.
- Customized performance for your workloads: accelerated, open, and efficient
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen11 server is an excellent choice for compute and data storage balanced workloads requiring outstanding performance, network and I/O bandwidth. Harness advanced compute performance. HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen11 server is powered by 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors that support up to 32 cores at 185W TDP. Enjoy advanced data transfer rates and higher network speeds from the PCIe Gen5 serial expansion bus, with up to 4 x16 PCIe Gen5 and 1 x16 OCP slots to improve I/O throughput and reduce latency. Utilize 16 DIMM slots for up to 1 TB DDR5 memory with increased memory bandwidth and performance, and lower power requirements.