This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
With push-button control the GROHE Zedra SmartControl tap offers a way to interact with your tap that is truly different – and makes life easier in busy kitchens. The sleek, conical design is intended for single hole installation. Thanks to the innovative SmartControl feature you can start and stop the water flow with just the push of a button. Turn to adjust the volume, from water-saving eco mode to full flow. You can even turn it on hands-free with just a press of your wrist or elbow. The temperature is easily adjusted via the mixing valve on the tap’s body. This tap leaves lots of comfortable working space for filling large pots or vases under the high L-shaped spout. The spout swivels through 140°, ideal for larger or double sinks. The pull-out spray head with laminar adds to the flexibility, making it easy to prep veg or clean the sink without splashing. GROHE Magnetic Docking means the spray head retracts smoothly back into place once you are finished. With GROHE QuickFix Plus rapid installation system with flexible connection hoses you can be confident of a swift and simple fitting process. This monobloc kitchen mixer tap comes in a dazzling but durable GROHE StarLight chrome finish.
- GROHE Magnetic Docking guarantees easy retraction and smooth docking of the spray head back to the starting position
- GROHE SmartControl push for ON-OFF, turn for volume adjustment from EcoJoy to full flow
- GROHE QuickFix Plus ultra fast and simple installation - no tools needed
- GROHE Zero separated inner water ways - lead and nickel free
- GROHE StarLight chrome finish
- pull-out spray with laminar
- swivel area 140°
- temperature adjustment by turning of mixing valve on body