Grade A1 - Good condition with hard to spot minor blemishes
1 year warranty
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
The CombiInduction hob: you can place large, oval or rectangular cookware on two connected cooking zones.
With our control elements, you have everything under control With the TouchSelect control you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need.
More freedom for your cooking
If you ever need more space for a long piece of cookware, such as a roasting dish, you can combine two individual cooking zones into one large zone with a combined heat level at the touch of a button with CombiZone.
Speed up your cooking
When you want to get quick and easy meals on the table even faster, PowerBoost can help. This practical feature adds a boost of power for ultra-quick heating. Use it on your induction hob to boil large quantities of water – and heat almost 35% faster compared to the highest power level.
Stores your control settings
If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
- TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level
- CombiZone: More flexibility by combining two cooking zones, for roasters and more
- PowerBoost: up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction hob
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched off within a short time again the former settings are still available
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time
- Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation)
- Dimensions (mm): H51 x W592 x D522