What stands out
- The classic black finish keeps your kitchen looking sleek and stylish
- 350m³/h extraction rate quickly clears unwanted food smells in smaller kitchen spaces
- It's really easy to operate and adjust the settings thanks to the simple touch controls
- Three extraction speeds help you to save energy – choose the speed to suit whatever you're cooking
- Two built-in LED lights light up your cooking space, giving you a clear view
- Choose whether to extract or recirculate the air to suit your kitchen layout
- The grease filter can be popped out and cleaned in your dishwasher to keep it running its best
This sleek black canopy hood makes a great addition to any modern kitchen with its stylish, minimalist design. It fits brilliantly above a large-sized hob and makes quick work of unwanted smells in small spaces. The touch controls provide quick and easy operation of the hood settings, allowing you to adjust the fan speed and lighting. It offers a choice of three fan speeds, so you can adjust the extraction to suit what you're cooking. The LED lighting is great for keeping an eye on your dishes as they simmer away below. The lights can be used independently without the fan, so you can create a relaxing ambience in your kitchen when entertaining.
It's adaptable to suit your kitchen's layout too, giving you the option whether to extract or recirculate the air. Extraction requires a little more installation, venting the air out of the room completely. If you require recirculation, then you'll need carbon filters, which are sold separately. This method draws in air, passing it through a carbon filter, removing odour, smoke and moisture before recirculating it back into the room.
- Extraction speeds: 3
- Max. extraction rate: 350m³/h
- Lights: 2 x LED
- Max. noise level: 70dB
- Energy rating: B
- Dimensions: H 352 x W 720 x D 295mm
- Warranty: 2 years labour / 5 years parts
PLEASE NOTE: If you require a vent hose for this hood, you will need to purchase this separately
Note: Some cooker hoods come with a blue protective film, please remove before installation.