An EE pay as you go SIM card now gives you more freedom than ever! Just pop your new SIM into your phone, top up or purchase a data pack and start using your data, minutes and texts straight away.
Why choose an EE PAYG SIM?
- No contract, no credit check
- Top up like normal or pick a data bundle
- Free data boosts: choose from one of EE’s data bundles and enjoy free data boosts
- Data rollover: Didn’t use all of your data within 30 days? No problem! Any unused data will be rolled into the next 30 days, so you never lose what you pay for
- Data packs last 30 days, and you can set them up to auto renew
4G & WiFi calling
Stay connected in more places. Streaming, browsing and gaming with speeds of up to 25Mbps
Buy the same pack two months in a row and you’ll get 500MB on us, up to a maximum of 3GB
Subscribe and Save
Sign up to monthly card payments and get 10% off your pack with automatic renewal
How to use your new EE SIM card:
1. Order your PAYG SIM
2. All SIM cards come in 3 different sizes and will fit all handsets, so just select the correct size and insert the SIM into your phone once it arrives
3. Once inserted, you’ll need to wait for your service to go live. You’ll know that your service is live when you see the signal bars appear at the top right of your phone screen
4. Top up your account or purchase one of EE’s data packs. You can do this online, via your My EE account or by text.