The multi-patented Classic Kettle features a ground-breaking replaceable element that lengthens the lifespan considerably, whilst the Whisper Boil™ drastically reduces unwanted boiling noise. The Dualit Classic Kettle is available in a selection of finishes* and is fitted with a superfast 3kW element, making for quick boiling time. Two measuring windows with cup level and litre indicators help you to boil only the amount of water required from one cup to 1.7 litres.
- Ergonomic, high quality stainless steel handle with a silicon grip for comfort
- The precision engineered Pure Pour™, non-drip spout prevents water dripping onto your kettle or work surface
- Durable hinged lid for our trademark longevity and reliability, with heatproof ring and finger guard
- Powerful, superfast 3kW element
- BPA Free Measuring Windows
- Patented anti-wobble feet for increased stability on work surfaces while boiling
- Integral cord storage to keep your work surface tidy
- Removable, washable limescale filter
- Cordless operation with 360° swivel base
- Boil-dry safety cut-off
- Designed and engineered in the UK
- In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with this product, depending on the fault and stock availability of spares, Dualit may be able to repair it
Patented Repairable Element
This Dualit Classic Kettle is truly built to last. Fitted with a revolutionary patented replaceable element, the lifetime of your kettle is greatly extended.
Dual Windows, BPA Free
The Dualit Classic Kettle is cleverly designed with two different measuring windows. For avid tea drinkers, one side features a cup level indicator and the other side measures the water in litres.
Patented Whisper Boil™ Function
The Classic Kettle is the quietest kettle that Dualit have designed. It has been awarded the Quiet Mark - the international mark of approval from the Noise Abatement Society.
*Due to the paint processes used, a colour variation with matching toasters is possible and may not be a 100% match.