- 10kg Wash 6kg Dry Load capacity - Ideal for 5+ people homes
- D Class Energy Rating, helping to save money off your bills
- Six Rapid programmes to choose from, starting as fast as 14 minutes
- Control the washing machine using your smartphone, Google Home or Amazon Alexa
- Snap and Wash function tells you which cycle is best for the amount, type, and colour of laundry
- 24-hour delay timer so you can run the washer whenever it's convenient for you
- 10 year parts & 1 year labour warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W600 x D620
This Candy RapidÓ ROW41066DWMCE-80 Washer Dryer boasts an Extra-Large wash load capacity of 10kg with super fast 1400 spin speed. Also, built-in smart sensors work out the perfect drying time, so you always get the best results.
Snap and Wash
You can find out which cycle is best suited to the amount, type and colour of laundry just using your smartphone. Thanks to the exclusive Snap&Wash function featured on the Candy RapidÓ washing machine. Just snap a photo of the pile of laundry to get the best fastest programme. It also automatically sets the right temperature and spin speed.
Six Rapid programmes
Just choose one of rapid wash all of which are less than 1 hour (14’, 29', 30’, 39’, 44’, 59’) with best results thanks to the Speed Drive Motor that increases up to 50% the cleaning action of your washing machine, compared toa traditional motor.
Control with your voice or your smartphone
With the Candy simply-Fi App you can easily check your laundry status at any time in your busy day, even when away from home. You have full remote control of your washing machine using your smartphone. You can also manage your laundry with your voice using your phone wherever you are or ask your digital assistants Google Home or Amazon Alexa when you are at home. Thanks to the Candy simply-Fi App you can also get useful washing tips and support in your own language.
This washer dryer, using the washing cycle only, is in A class. In compliance with the New Energy Label and comparing with the G class, reduces consumption for at least 51%, saving energy, money and protecting the environment.