The Candy CBW 47D1E-80 Built-in Washing Machine has been created in order to give you the best benefits along with the minimum waste. Your comfort is our mantra: that’s why we always keep it in mind when designing our new appliances.
- 7kg load capacity - Ideal for 1-2 people homes
- Rapid cycles can get 1kg of laundry done in just 14 minutes
- Special cycle for washing your garments with the gentleness of a hand wash
- Hygiene cycle removes bacteria and dirt to ensure items are fully clean
- Sensors detect the load size and adjust the amount of water and electricity used
- Up to 24 hours start delay, so you can run a cycle when it suits you
- 1 year labour & 10 years parts warranty
- Dimensions: (mm) H820 x W600 x D530
Our machines minimise the amount of electricity used, reducing waste. The sensitive weight sensors detect the size of the load and automatically adjust the amount of water and electricity used. With our machines, a half-load can require up to 70% less water, time, and electricity!
The best combination of time and performance. candy washing machines allow you to choose between no fewer than four cycles that are less than an hour long yet 100% effective.
This program will clear any bacteria or dirt from your clothing, washing them at 60°C, with additional use of water to ensure a full clean.
This cycle is specifically designed for wool garments. The pulsing motion of the drum washes your garments with the gentleness of a hand wash. (Maximum load: 2 kg. Garments must be marked machine-washable.) Approved by Woolmark
With a delayed start the laundry will be ready just when you want it. It allows you to programme the start of the washing cycle with a maximum delay of 24 hours. No more worries about unpleasant odours created by the wet laundry that has been left inside the machine.
This washing machine in D class, in compliance with the New Energy Label and compared with the G class, reduces consumption by at least 24%, saving energy, and money and protecting the environment.