What stands out
- Fully integrated into your kitchen – DoorOpen Assist opens with a touch
- With an A+ energy rating and LoadSensor technology you’ll keep the bills down
- TimeLight projects info including time remaining and programme status onto the floor
- SuperSilence Plus means it only makes 39dB of noise – that’s less than a library
- Space to hold 14 place settings makes it perfect for a medium sized family
In a minimalistic, modern kitchen, you don’t want to have an ugly dishwasher ruining the flow and, with this Serie 6 Dishwasher from Bosch, you don’t have to. That’s because, thanks to a fully integrated design, it sits behind your cupboard door and completely out of sight. Ideal if you’re kitchen doesn’t have any door handles, just touch the door front and it’ll pop open!
As the front is hidden, there’s no display visible, but that doesn’t mean you can’t check on your wash’s progress. TimeLight projects a countdown timer as well as info including programme status onto your kitchen floor – how cool is that? And on top of that, SilencePlus technology and a Silence program guarantee you won’t be disturbed as it cleans. Producing just 39dB of sound, it’s quieter than your average library!
Open it up and you’ve got enough space for 14 place settings, or around 140 items – that’s including a range of sizes from teaspoons right up to a large casserole dish. With VarioFlex-baskets and a VarioDrawer, you can adjust your space to fit bigger items inside. The VarioDrawer sits right at the top and gives you the perfect space for cutlery and cooking utensils. Put the heavily soiled items in the bottom basket and choose the IntensiveZone function to get them looking like new using high pressure water and higher temperature water.
The HygienePlus option can be activated in many programmes, giving you antibacterial cleaning for maximum hygiene. It uses temperatures up to 70°C, rinsing for around ten minutes and is ideal for a baby’s bottle.
Automatic programmes help to save you water and energy by adjusting the amount used depended on the level of soiling. AquaSensor uses a light beam to detect dirt on your items, therefore adjusting the settings to suit while LoadSensor technology assesses the size of the load. ActiveWater helps to save on the amount you use too, collecting and re-using the water from the pre-rinse, if it’s clean enough to do so.
- Capacity: 14 place settings (around 140 pieces)
- Energy rating: A+
- Max. noise level: 39dB
- Programmes: 8 (Intensive 70°C, Auto 45-65 °C, Eco 50 °C, Silence 50 °C, Glass 40 °C, 1 Hour 65 °C, Quick 45 °C, Pre rinse)
- Delay timer: Up to 24 hours
- Water consumption: 9.5l (2660L annually)
- Max. temperature: 70°C
- Inlet hose: 140cm
- Outlet hose: 190cm
- Electrical supply cord: 175cm
- Dimensions: H 815 x W 598 x D 550mm
- Fully integrated dishwasher
- Features eight wash programmes
- Excellent A+ energy rating
- 140-piece capacity
- ChildLock – double push to open
- Self-cleaning filter
- Collapsible supports
- EcoSilence Drive
- Stainless steel interior
- LED salt /rinse aid refill indicator